Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Lot of Great Women

Greetings!

Ten men (eleven if you count me) married well in my family.  They were:

Churchill Jonathan Lary married Lucy Hall Watson.  Lucy's family line was the Anthoines.
Nicholas Anthoine married Rachel Hawkes.
John Hawkes married Sarah Cushman.
Thomas Cushman married Mary Allerton.
Isaac Allerton married Mary Norris
Edward Norris (1565-1603) married Elizabeth Norreys
Edward Norris (1465-1485) married Frideswide Lovel
John Lovel married Joan Beaumont
John de Beaumont married Eleanor Plantagenet
Henry II of England married Eleanor of Acquitaine

Gregory

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is fascinating. I'm in the midst of researching my family's genealogy. I'd love to know more about the Geneabloggers. I believe we share the same ancestors, though I'm having troubles connecting some of the folks. I believe I too am descended from Norris' family in England. Would love to follow up! SweetShell1956@comcast.net